Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dublin 11-14 Apr 09

It's been a while since I last post here...lol sorry babe...Been here for more than 2 months this was the 1st time I travel around Europe...oh, I forgot. I'm working in Germany...Hannover to be precise...It's a city in the Niedersachsen region which is northern part of Germany...



So, wilkommen in Deutschland...But this is not the one I want to share here..lol Check these out;







Me in brother's house (student) the only one in the neighbourhood without a car...lol
















The infamous UCD (if you zoom in the badge it has a harp on it...Guiness)








St. Stephens Green Park










Be the judge: Which one that makes this picture excellent? Model or photographer? (Careful with the answer)

Well that's all for now...Next destination...London here we come....

No comments: