Sunday, September 7, 2008

T.G.I. Fridays: 1 Utama


driving to 1-U (always had a nick of time to pose hehehe)

Last Saturday it was awesome!!!! Baby and I had a great time at T.G.I. Friday's at 1 Utama...(for those who doesn't know T.G.I. Friday stands for Thank God It's Friday!!!). The occasion was none other than my 24th birthday!!!!

Actually it's on Sunday but we decided to celebrate a day earlier...(which is also our 3rd month together!!!) hehehe... So, let the pictures do the talking...




never miss a chance to take great pictures (before beauty fades)...




Appetizer: 'Mac n Cheese' Balls



Mine: Fish 'n Chips


Baby's: Jack Daniel's Beef Steak

yummy!!!!!



then you see...now you don't


what a wonderful night with baby...

T.G.I. Friday's

G203A, 205, 206, Ground Floor,

1 Utama Shopping Complex,

Bandar Utama,47800 PJ, Selangor.


Tel : 603 7729 4822

No comments: