Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wonderfull Birthday

Finally....its 30th September again... another year past... Thanks God for leading me till today and enter into 1st step of 22 year old...
Last night i spend my time with my dear... we had a wonderfull dinner at "Bijou"... Its realy a special restaurant... Its 1st time for me and dear being there yet its our 1st time "candle light dinner".....

Thanks dear for bringing me a lot of suprise..... hehehe love you sooo much dear..... I wish........ :p


Complimentary Bread & butter (with a sauce that tastes like vinegar but delicious)

Appetizer: Chicken & Duck Liver Paté (yummy...)

Mine: Braised 'wagyu' beef (2nd best beef in the world after 'Kobe' beef)

Baby's: Medium Well Beef Steak ( with baby cherry tomatoes!!!)

That's the birthday girl....Happy Wonderful 22nd Birthday my baby..



No comments: