Tuesday, December 9, 2008

~Graduation~

Yeah!!!finally i m graudated!!!!! ehehehehe.....its a tire day but feel satisfied.....
The ceremony was held in Crystal Crowne Mutiara Hotel located in Kuala Lumpur.. Early in te morning i oledy wake up to prepare for it.....
I was so suprise meeting some "old friends" there... (i tot tey oledy graduated) ehehehheh... Nway,the conclusion of the ceremony is "keep on waiting"!!! hhahaha.. but tats te best time to chat chat with my friends... Thanks for my family and my dear for acompany me such a long time....... Hmmnnn.... realy feel appreciate and love them so much..... but for sure... I would like to give the greatest thanks to my God... HE lead me and guide me from the beginning till now.... Altot its quite a long journey but HE never leave me alone.... Still remember those days i cry in my bed coz of disapointed for the exam and full of worries....no1 there i can share.... no1 there can help me up... bt HE... listen to my prayer....and answer it....I mysf also cldnt belif that all the result i prayed for....HE answer it alll...... wat a Great God i have......
Back to the day...hehe..i realy enjoy a great wkend togeter my family and also my dear.... Time always past so fast and evrything seems like back to the normal..... but i wld never 4gt this special day in my life.. forever....

No comments: