Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tears~

Its just 630 in the morning but i oledy wake up... coz i need to fetch my dear to LRT Kelana Jaya.. Dear went back to KK today.. Actualy i oledy know tat i need to face tis but it just came too fast... I tot i m strong enugh to handle this but after today i just realise i m too weak to handle it... I cried the whole way bak to my home after drop my dear at lrt... I feel like i just.. i just like a crazy gal... totaly failed to control mysf.... I cldnt tink of wat can i do next.. I cldnt imagine the life without dear by my side.. My tears just roll down my face till i rly cldnt stop it... I realy feel bad..
Dear tol me not to cry anymore... he hughug me n kissed me... He tol me tat we still gt long journey to go... this is just part of te journey... I understand n i knw it... but i just cldnt control mysf from being sad... coz we can only meet meet 1yr later......... Dear is goin to Germany and work there at least 2yrs....
Thinking of booking the flight go to KK 5 dear..... but then i feel i realy cannt handle the 2nd times of heart broken seperate wif dear.... i tol mysf.. this will be the 1st time n oso the last time... Nex time we meet.. means i wil oways stay beside him... i wont chose to stay seperately wif him anymore..... coz i realy cannt handle it.....
A lot of ppl tink tat me n dear wont last longer... but we put our relationship on God.. HE let us togeter..HE wil blessed us wif FOEVER.. tats wat i pray too...
I love u so much dear... No1 can give me this feel b4 i meet u other than my family... U r rly important to me..... No matter where u are.. no matter wat u r doing.. U r oways my dear and i will love u... love u forever.....

No comments: